Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cycle 1.7.6, day #4 of week #5

Lost about half a day yesterday as I felt very sick in the late afternoon and stayed in bed. But I was feeling much better today.

Merged a handful of topics to the master branch as they all seem to be in good shape. Also back-merged accumulated fixes that have been on master to maint to cut a new maintenance release v1.7.5.3. There still are a few large-ish topics that are cooking in next, but the list discussion seems to have found a good solution for the one I was most worried about (ab/i18n-scripts), so I am reasonably optimistic.

Among other topics, I am inclined to exclude the streaming write-out and postpone it until the next cycle.

Commented on ~20 topics.
Tagged v1.7.5.3.
Queued 35 patches from 6 people.
Merged 7 topics to 'master' branch, to include in the next release.
Merged 1 topic to 'next' branch for public testing.
Merged 14 topics to 'maint' branch, to include in the maintenance release.

No comments: